Terms & Conditions
All services are subject to these Terms & Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability. The fit now workouts, programs, courses and trainings solely serve the purpose of health and physical performance improvement. They are not medical therapies. The customer is aware that changes to terms and conditions can occur at any time. These changes will be communicated in an appropriate form. No rights can be derived by a member through changes in the terms and conditions. Swiss law applies.
Waiver and release of liability
When signing up for any of the fit now programs (personal training, bootcamps, group training, Pregnant & Strong, Back in Shape, among others), you agree to the following liability terms:
- My participation in the personal training of fit now trainers is at my own risk and peril.
- By signing up for any fit now programs I expressly waive any and all claims - of whatever nature - for damages, injuries or consequential damages (unless the trainers act intentionally or with gross negligence):
- in connection with my participation in the training
- the training according to the training plan created by the fit now trainers
- instructions, training, supervision or dietary recommendations by the fit now trainers
- the implementation of test procedures to determine physical fitness
- The fit now trainers or representatives are also excluded from liability for damage to property.
- I assure to be healthy for sports/fitness. I have conducted a test and discussed my personal situation/health status with my doctor and physician prior to signing up and starting any fit now training program. If I sign up and conduct the trainings on my own responsibility and assume all risks of injury, illness or death.
- The fit now trainers or representatives do not accept any liability for health risks, including those which are not currently known to me, in the event of an accident or damage.
- I will immediately inform the fit now trainers or representatives of any illness or sudden changes in my state of my health such as nausea, dizziness, pain, palpitations or similar and, if necessary, stop the training. This applies also for the prenatal and postnatal programs in case the situation of my pregnancy changes and I am not able to further conduct the programs.
- If I am signing up for the "Pregnant & Strong" program or "Back in Shape" program, I assure that I have conducted a control with my doctor and/or gynecologist and given the OK to start the programs, both for my own health and the health of my baby. These programs and workouts are designed generally for expectant mothers and/or recent mothers. I understand that exercise programs have inherent risks, the degree of which depends on my individual health, condition and fitness. I am aware that there are contraindications to exercise during pregnancy (e.g. placenta praevia, regular bleeding, shortened cervix, among others) and after childbirth (e.g. pain, heavy bleeding, high degree of diastasis recti, among others) that limit the exercises I can do, their intensity and type. Getting the permission from my doctor is a requirement before engaging in these workouts.
- I acknowledge that by signing up for the fitnow programs, I will be granted access to the Trainerize app during the duration of the program. Once the program finishes, I understand that I will no longer have access to the app.
- I am insured against accidents and injuries that may occur during the trainings. The same applies to the direct route to and from the training location (if applicable). If this is not the case, it is on my responsibility.
- I acknowledge that I have carefully read and fully informed myself about the content of this disclaimer "Waiver and Release of Liability" by reading it before I sign up for any of the fit now programs.