Pregnant & Strong | 3rd trimester
VAT free Services, free shipping
Delivery Time 0 - 0 Business days
Pregnant & Strong is designed for expectant mothers. This program helps moms-to-be to stay physically active and strong during pregnancy. The program is available on my App, so you can train anytime, anywhere. The 3rd trimester package starts at Week 27 of your pregnancy, and goes up to Week 40.
The Pregnant & Strong program is designed for moms-to-be who would like to stay physically active during the entire duration of their pregnancies. Studies have shown that staying active until the end of your pregnancy has lots of advantages, both for mom and baby. The program includes:
- Planned App training: access the on-demand workouts anytime, anywhere from my App. Including reminders to complete all exercises daily
- 3 full-body workouts per week, focused on strength training and low/no impact cardio exercises (from Week 27 to Week 40)
- Adapted workouts to every single week of your pregnancy: all workouts were filmed during each week of my pregnancy to make the program authentic and show you that the exercises are safe and doable for each stage of your pregnancy journey
- 500+ exercises, you will never get bored!
- Core foundational exercises, with special focus on your transversus abdominis and pelvic floor muscles
- Access to 10+ informative videos with everything you need to know to exercising while pregnant
- After having purchased one or both of my programs on fitnow.ch you will receive an email confirming your purchase
- Within the next 24 hours you will receive an invitation email with a download link to my customized fitnow app
- Download the app
- Open the app and add your personal details, fill out the health questionnaire and tick the liability waiver
- Once I have all the information above I will activate and personalize your workout program and you will be notified with an in-app message that you are ready to go
- Start working out! :)
Please note that all my programs and workouts are designed generally for expectant mothers and/or recent mothers. However, exercise programs have inherent risks, the degree of which depends on your individual health, condition and fitness. It is important that you consult with your doctor or midwife to understand how the exercises of this program may affect you, your health and your baby. There are contraindications to exercise during pregnancy (e.g. placenta praevia, regular bleeding, shortened cervix, among others) and after childbirth (e.g. pain, heavy bleeding, high degree of diastasis recti, among others) that limit the exercises you can do, their intensity and type. Getting the permission from your doctor is a requirement before engaging in these workouts.
You will have access through the app during the duration of the program. Once the program is finished, you will no longer be able to access the app.
By signing up for the program you agree to the Terms & Conditions and the Release of liability.