Back in Shape
VAT free Services, free shipping
Delivery Time 0 - 0 Business days
Back in Shape supports new moms to rebuild their fitness, strength and confidence after giving birth. The program is app-based so you can train anytime, anywhere. The duration of the program is 12 weeks (or 14 weeks for C-section recovery).
The Back in Shape program is designed for new moms. However, any woman can sign up even months after giving birth. The standard program is made of 12 weeks of training (or 14 weeks for C-section recovery). It can be adapted to your needs depending where you are at in your postnatal journey. The program includes:
Planned App training: access the on-demand workouts anytime, anywhere from my App. Including reminders to complete all exercises daily
2 training phases to adapt to the needs of your body after childbirth and get you back in Shape
- Regaining your basic strength (Weeks 1-5 for vaginal birth and Weeks 1-7 for C-Section): recharging short sessions to fit your baby-schedule and get some time for yourself. Focus is your pelvic floor and your abdominal wall. From week 3 (or 5 for C-Section) you have one weekly short guided exercise session with Amparo to get you ready for phase 2 of the program
- Getting back in shape (Weeks 6-12 for vaginal birth and Weeks 8-14 for C-section): continue with basic training and add 3 workouts per week that gradually increase in intensity. 1 guided workout "live" with Amparo and 2 full-body exercise-based workouts. Focus is to progressively get you fitter and stronger, regain your body shape and fitness level.
200+ exercises, you will never get bored
Core foundational exercises to correct diastasis recti and regain your abs, back and pelvic floor strength
Access to 10+ informative videos with everything you need to know to exercising after childbirth
The Back in Shape program is recognized as a postnatal recovery course by most swiss health insurance companies.
- After having purchased one or both of my programs on fitnow.ch you will receive an email confirming your purchase
- Within the next 24 hours you will receive an invitation email with a download link to my customized fitnow app
- Download the app
- Open the app and add your personal details, fill out the health questionnaire and tick the liability waiver
- Once I have all the information above I will activate and personalize your workout program and you will be notified with an in-app message that you are ready to go
- Start working out! :)
Please note that all my programs and workouts are designed generally for expectant mothers and/or recent mothers. However, exercise programs have inherent risks, the degree of which depends on your individual health, condition and fitness. It is important that you consult with your doctor or midwife to understand how the exercises of this program may affect you, your health and your baby. There are contraindications to exercise during pregnancy (e.g. placenta praevia, regular bleeding, shortened cervix, among others) and after childbirth (e.g. pain, heavy bleeding, high degree of diastasis recti, among others) that limit the exercises you can do, their intensity and type. Getting the permission from your doctor is a requirement before engaging in these workouts.
You will have access through the app during the duration of the program. Once the program is finished, you will no longer be able to access the app.
By signing up for the program you agree to the Terms & Conditions and the Release of liability.